ABOUT THE TRIBE
A midwest girl at heart, I grew up in Wisconsin! My hubby and I moved to the Arizona desert almost nine years ago. This past year I transitioned from social work, which I had been doing most of my adulthood, to staying home with my two little ones. Fashion has always been an outlet and a passion of mine. I really feel like I am getting the best of both worlds with Tribe & True. I feel so lucky and so, so grateful. I know that I am ‘nicer’ when I like my outfit (ask my hubby) and I want to help you feel the same!
- The best part of waking up is? Coffee, duh.
- 30 minutes of free time what do you do? Gym, nap or shop online!
- Guilty pleasure? Watching the bachelor/bachelorette and Iced green teas.
- Sweet or Salty? Both! Ok, ok...salty.
- Kids? Two!
- Boymom or girlmom? Both -- lucky :)
- Favorite sugar cereal? Fruity Pebbles
- The first place I look if I can't find my iPhone? Bathroom
I'm a Tex-pat living in our home-away-from-home state of Arizona. When I was growing up, I was always doing something -- whether it be dragging a Radio Flyer wagon around my neighborhood selling handfuls of birdseed out of a bag I "borrowed" from my grandmother, or performing my original choreography to the soundtrack of The Lion King in my backyard and charging my friends' parents admission, I've always had something up my sleeve. I'm the queen of wearing neutrals (but mostly black), and live for comfortable pieces fit for a #girlboss.
- On a Saturday, you can find me wearing athleisure and a top knot.
- My apparel guilty pleasure is flip flops.
- I can’t get through the day without laughing with my fam bam.
- If I could have the closet of one celeb, living or dead, I’d choose Reese Witherspoon -- classic preppy.
- When I wake up in the morning I like to scroll through Twitter.
- My favorite part of each day is when I ask my kids if they’re my best friends when I tuck them into bed (the answer is always yes).
- When I have free time I like to watch the garbage on Bravo or E!
- If I were reincarnated as an ice cream flavor, it would be mint chocolate chip.
- Kids? Three! We’re busy.